Lanier Boat Charter focuses on creating great memories aboard the houseboats that were tailor-made for Lake Lanier island-hopping; the iconic Lay-Z-Days. These houseboats, that comfortably sleep 8, have recently been restored to combine a retro look with modern conveniences. Whether you are a family or a group of friends looking for something unique, have a special occasion to celebrate, or just feel like kicking back for a couple days, our houseboats are ready to meet your needs. The best part is... we captain the boat for you. Our licensed staff of captains take you on a cruise and then fine the ideal location for your overnight stays. We anchor you, set up your generator and then pick you up at the end of your reservation. You and your crew just sit back and soak it in; especially our lakeside sunsets…
- Sleeps up to 8 guests
* Two Full Size in the Master
* Twin Bunks in the Guest Room
* Full Pull Out Sofa in the Salon
- Hardwood Floors
- Full Galley: Stove, Oven, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Refrigerator, Sink
- Stocked Galley: Flatware, Dishes, Pots/Pans
- Full Head with Bathtub/Shower
- Fly-Bridge (ability to drive outside)
- Living Area
- Stereo/Flat Screen DVD TV
- Front Porch
- Top Sun Deck
- Board Games
- Lake Lanier geo-caching hunt
1. You must be 25 Years or older to rent.
2. Familiarize yourself with all our policies here.
We have houseboats available 365 days a year, you can’t imagine how great the winters are on the lake, especially when it snows.
Check out our affordable rates here , then call us to make a reservation today.